
This weekend we went on a tour of a dam on the Snake River. They have an elaborate system in place to help the spawning fish get over the dam using a fish ladder and crazy "rivers" that run all through the structure of the dam. At one point, they have viewing glass so that you can see the fish as they go up the ladder. A person sits at a window and counts all the fish going through the dam. Some steelhead trout were up to 3 feet long! They wouldn't let us take pictures since they've tightened security from 9-11, but this is a pic of the fish viewing spot that I found on their website to show you what we saw.
3 comments:
Lolo, Ginny gave me your blog address...your girls are beautiful and this is the first time I've see your baby boy!
Lolo,
I found your blog from the link on Erin's. I'm adding a link to my kids blog so I check it regularly. Good to see the family looking so grown up and gorgeous! Love you! Nadia
Hey Lori and Nadia! I'm glad to hear from you! :)
Post a Comment