
Today was a busy day! We made gingerbread houses and played in the snow. Buddy the elf would be proud! We've had lots of snow lately, about 18 inches or so. Today we were finally all healthy enough to go out and play. Hayley and Clara had lots of fun but I don't think that Zack enjoyed it. It was his first time this year in the snow and he was not so thrilled. At least he smiled when I took some pictures. This weekend we had a freezing fog- which leaves
every thing flocked with snow. It's really pretty!
Oh, as a funny side note- I bought chains for my car and asked the salesman how to put them on. He started to get really frustrated with me while he was explaining it, and I said "Look, give me a break, I'm a 6th generation San Diegan and somehow I have ended up here with all this white stuff and I don't know what to do!"
4 comments:
You are such a fun mom to make gingerbread houses! I can't even bring myself to make christmas cookies for the neighbors! And don't worry, I have lived in Utah all my life and I have no idea how to put chains on a car. The kids are looking so cute as usual. We miss you guys!!
What a fun day!! That tree looks awesome! We have been getting a lot of snow here too, but not 18 inches! That is insane!
Hi Laurel! It's Melody Bland Daisson (Ginny's friend from High School). You have a beautiful family! I love reading your blog! We have a lot of snow too. I have a blog too if you want to check it out, http://daissondailydoings.blogspot.com/
Merry Christmas!
I can't believe how much snow you got!! We got a lot for here but it was only about 8 inches and is melting now. I've never put chains on either but that is what my man-slave is for (just kidding--that is what Kevin calls himself sometimes.)
Post a Comment