Friday, December 12, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


We had our first snow today. Up until now it has been so warm that my spring bulbs were sprouting. Unfortunately we've been sick this week, and Zack has had the worst of it. We went to the mall the other night to get out of the house and happened to see Santa. (That's why Zack is in his fire truck pajamas.) -I think that it caught Santa off guard!

4 comments:

Devin and Lindsey said...

Zack is so stinkin cute!! As for Santa on the other hand.. haha! He looks like he just did something that he didn't want anyone to know about :)

Anonymous said...

You guys look fake in the wheat field! I love it...I think there should be a UFO in the background. I love Zach's smile too!

Stacy said...

It finally snowed here the other day too. Zack looks so cute. Santa looks weird and little creepy.

Andrea said...

Wow, Santa's a little crazy! It has been snowing like crazy here all of the sudden, it went from warm and toasty to winter wonder land. I love that Zack is in his jammies.