Friday, May 1, 2009

Spring is in the air





Today the weather was nice so I thought I'd get some pics of Zack out in the yard. I recently made the puppy a dog house. I caught Zack "fishing" in the little pond.

7 comments:

Dane said...

So cute, and I LOVE your tulips. You've done great things with your yard :) Aren't you glad it is warming up?

Anonymous said...

I heard that you had a pond. It is so nice. Your yard is beautiful.
Enjoy the sunshine!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! The dog house is awesome! I wish my tulips were blooming...maybe in a week or so?

Lindsey said...

Phoebe is getting so big! How fun! I noticed Venus and Rosie weren't in "the girls" pics. haha! I love Clara's Easter ears!

Erin said...

He is SO cute, Lo! And your flowers are beautiful!

Stacy said...

Your yard is so pretty! I love your dog house. We should hire you to make one for Aspen...and sometimes Daniel.

Andrea said...

i am extremely impressed that you made a dog house! what?? the kids are all so adorable! i miss them. zack looks like a little man in his easter clothes... he's such a cutie!