Monday, June 1, 2009

Memorial Day Project








This last Memorial Day we extended our patio. It's not that big but it was a lot of work since the ground slopes to one side and we had to make it level. We did put out our flag and donate some flowers from our yard for decorating graves, but other than that it was all work. When we were done I stained it so that our existing slab and the pavers would match. How bout Jeremy with the tile saw? Now that I know he knows how to use it I might get some more ideas for future projects.... (Just kidding Jeremy!) Now all I want is a pergola... ;)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! that looks amazing! Hard work really pays off doesn't it.

Stacy said...

That looks awesome! Brother, you are quite the handy man.

Lindsey said...

yes brother, you are quite the handy man! You definitely make a better handy man than a mustache man! ;)