Well my baby turned 3 yesterday and Hayley is getting ready to go to 5th grade camp next week. How time flies! Zack had been sick for a few days and I ended up taking him to the dr. on his birthday. Luckily he was better then before, so he did get to enjoy his birthday some. Here's a pic of him that I took recently after he surprised me and got himself all ready for the day. Jacket, socks, shoes... but it seems like somthing is missing. Hmmm.
I made a moon cake and Zack put his space guys on it himself. I think that he did a pretty good job! His favorite things to play with are little tiny space guys. They are hard to find! We lose them all the time.
Later that night, Jeremy took Zack bowling. Zack loves bowling. It is very odd. We don't really go bowling and I'm not sure how he found out about it, but he LOVES it! They had a guys night out and Jeremy said that Zack was the hit of the alley. He would dance when he did good (in striking toddler fashion) and be upset when he did bad. I guess it was pretty entertaining.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Zack!!!! Too cute!
The dancing is the best :) Love it :) (He is so big!!)
Haha who needs pants? Happy Birthday Zack!! How fun to go bowling! Hayley can't already go to camp? That's just too crazy!
Oh... i forgot to say! Happy Birthday Laurel! Hopefully you had a very fun day!
Okay- that video is hilarious!
Happy late birthday Laurel and Zack!!!
Post a Comment