Sunday, September 7, 2008

More Stuff






Well, looking at what pics to post, I realized that I had left some stuff out. Hayley turned 9 and had a great birthday. Thanks for the cards and gifts! Here's the kids with their teachers, and Hayley's new school haircut. She never wears her hair down so I thought I'd better get a pic!


Oh, and during the Lentil Festival I ran a 5K. Well, ran and walked it but I was very proud of myself! Love, Laurel

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh my gosh! The kids have grown up sooooooo much! I can't believe it! Has it really been that long since I've seen you?! I miss you so much! I am so proud of you for the 5k run! Wow!
I've only got 4.5 weeks left! I need to call you, for real! Yesterday, our lesson in Relief Society was about Friendship and I thought about you all day after that!
We'll talk soon!