
Last night we bought Jeremy an '06 Frontier that we hope will do better in the snow than his little Mazda. Today we drove up onto the mountain in the next town for some off-roading. We had never been up there since our other cars wouldn't make it up. We found lots of mountain biking and hiking trails and we stopped and hiked around while it sprinkled rain on us. We saw some deer up there while driving down.
Here's some pics of the dance studio that I painted murals at. The girls will get lessons in exchange. There's also a pic of the tree that I did at a friend's house. Their house is very country so it works. I also did 2 murals for my mom's group this summer and I'll try to post those soon.
1 comment:
I love all the new posts! You're becoming a blogger professional! It helps when your family is so adorable :) And you can paint... And your yard is gorgeous! So much to blog, so little time :) Love ya!
(Hey, do you care if I put a link to your blog on my blog?)
Post a Comment