Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another puppy tale




Here's some more pictures of Phoebe. She is a good little girl. She is pretty much kennel trained, and we are well on our way to house training too! She also sleeps through the night. I like the top picture because she is usually a blur running around and chasing the kids- especially Zack!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Awww! Puppy! She is so darling.

Erin said...

She is a doll-but what's with you naming your puppy the same thing I just named my daughter? Do we need to have a talk?! Or should I be flattered?;o)
I miss you, girl! We need to chat! When can I call you?(Alexander Graham, 3 am)
Love ya!
Erin
PS-For real, you need to join Facebook!

Anonymous said...

Super cute puppy! Is she a beagle?

Stacy said...

What a cute puppy. My mom said that you were wondering how to train them not to nip at people. There is a video that Cesar Millan, the dog whisperer, does about nipping. The girls Daniel work with just got a puppy and they had it trained not to nip people in one day!

Nadia said...

What a sweet puppy. I'm with Erin, you need to get on Facebook. When are you going to be back in Utah again? We're moving back in June!