Monday, February 2, 2009

A puppy tale







Here's some picks of own new pup Phoebe. We got her 1-31 and she is just 6 weeks old. I only have pics of her sleeping because she is either playing and blurry in pictures or totally zonked out. The kids like to say that her batteries run out when she konks out without much warning after playing. She is very sweet and I think that she will be a good fit for our family.
The other pics are of Zack watching Sesame Street when he was sick last week. I went to go do something and came back and him and Elmo were out. :) He's a funny boy who loves Elmo!



4 comments:

Devin and Lindsey said...

What a cute puppy!! I'm so jealous! Do your kids just love her? How are Venus and Rosie handling the little one? Zack is stinkin cute! Even when he is sick :(

Laurel said...

Yeah the girls are in heaven. Zack likes throwing balls to her but thinks that she is kind of annoying since she likes his toes. The cats are watching her from afar. It's good that the puppy is so little so that they don't feel threatened.

Stacy said...

Yea!! A puppy! I am so glad you guys finally got one. She is so cute. Who picked out her name? I bet your kids are having so much fun with her. How is the potty training going with the dog? Next time you guys come down Phoebe and Aspen need to have a play date in the orchard where they can run wild!

Andrea said...

What a cute puppy!! I love the picture of Zack watching Sesame Street, that is exactly what Miles looks like when he watches it on the couch. Zack is so cute.