Monday, July 5, 2010

Clara’s baptism

Clara was baptized on July 3. We were so lucky to have Grandma and Grandpa Z, Johnny, and the Lloyds come and visit for the occasion. Clara asked me to make the talk I did on baptism really short because as soon as I gave my talk, the baptism itself would take place. She cried after and said that she was so happy. She is such a special girl. Hayley and Aunt Annie sang “A child’s prayer” and Clara did a clarinet solo of “I am a child of God.” It was a great day for our family. That night we had a picnic in a local arboretum with all the cousins and it was so much fun.

DSC01772  DSC01809

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Congrats Clara! We are so excited for you:)

Lindsey said...

Yeah clara! We're so happy for you! You looked beautiful in your dress!