Monday, July 5, 2010

Pergola

So Grandma Wendy and Papa Z and Johnny came for Clara’s baptism. The arrived earlier in the week and I talked my dad into building a small pergola or patio cover over our patio. We worked on it all day with some help from Johnny, and when Jeremy got home from work it was all built and he painted it. My mom and I found the chandelier at the thrift store for $10 and it was brand new. Mom and I hung curtains a few days later. It was really windy when we did this. It was a group effort with Grandma entertaining the kids all day. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Z!

DSC01760 DSC01762 DSC01778  DSC01847

2 comments:

Jess said...

Gorgeous, Laurel! I love it, especially the chandelier :) Makes me want to sip lemonade in the evening... :)

Lindsey said...

wow! that thing is awesome!