So we ended our camping season with a bang. We drove down to the Columbia River Gorge in Oregon. It was amazing!
I finally figured out that all the cool campers have lights on their trailer awning. We saw someone else have tiki torches and discovered that it’s so fun to have them out at night.
Yes, this is a real picture we took of Multnomah falls. Isn’t that amazing?
We spent a day at the beach on the river. Next to the beach were wild blackberries.
Zack took at bath in the trailer for the first time. It’s like the size of a sink but just right for him.
Monday we went across the river to Washington and explored an ice cave.
This is a picture of the kiters on the river. They strap on a snow board thing and then hold onto a parasail. It’s really big there. We had a blast. We look forward to going back!
3 comments:
Wow it looks like an amazing trip. I can't wait to hear more about it.
Ooh! That water fall is so pretty! Those things sound so fun that you guys did!
Daniel and I are so jealous of your camping trips!! I hope someday we can go camping to some sweet spots like that one together!
Post a Comment