Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!!!!!








Happy Halloween! This year Hayley was a bat, Clara was a jaguar, and Zack was as he puts it, a "football guy." Zack and I made the rounds today in the girls' classes. From the pics it looks like I helped the teacher while he ate. But the top pic is actually Zack and Hayley in the cafeteria at lunch. We had lots of fun trick or treating -the rain stopped thanks to Hayley saying a prayer :) . Zack was soooo excited while we were getting ready to go out- even though he didn't know what was going to happen, he was excited that we were all going to go play outside at night. He ran around on one of neighbor's porches screaming with joy and then tried to go inside everyone's house. (Isn't that what you normally do after you ring the bell?) All in all we had lots of fun, way too much sugar, and are looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday. :)
Double Click on pictures to enlarge

5 comments:

Devin and Lindsey said...

It sounds like you guys had a very fun Halloween. Zack is so cute! Devin loves how he was a "football guy." We can't wait until Thanksgiving to see you guys!

Unknown said...

Sorry I never commented on your blog before this one. I am not what you call "computer savy". The girls looked so cute! Zack looked very handsome and super tough. I can't wait until you guys get here!

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

Hi there Lolo,

Darling costumes! And I love your blog. I hope you don't mind me dropping in to see how you're doing. It looks like you and your family are doing well. Feel free to drop in on mine!

Kate (Ginny's old roomie)

Laurel said...

Hey Lindsey and Stacy, thank you for commenting on our blog. Now Jeremy can sleep at night. ;) Laurel