Here's some recent pics. Our maple tree out front was a beautiful color. It was pretty while it lasted before the wind came last night.:) Hayley and Clara tried cousin Addy's idea of baking cookies with Halloween candy. It was a great way to use up candy. Thanks Addy! Clara learned that Nerds don't bake well and turn out like melted plastic, but the rest was delicious! This last weekend we went hiking in the mountains again, and Hayley, Clara and I made a stick fort in the woods. They did a good job! Hope all is well with you and happy Autumn!
Those pictures of the mountains are beautiful. Maybe next time we come to Washington we could go there. Your kids are so cute! We are counting down the days until you guys get here!! We are very excited.
Hey Laurel! I didn't know you had a blog until I found it on Carrie's. I am happy that I can keep up to date with you guys! I always wonder about you and how you are doing. I am glad I will be able to get all the updates now!
5 comments:
It sounds like you guys are having a fun fall!!! We can't wait for you guys to get here!
Those pictures of the mountains are beautiful. Maybe next time we come to Washington we could go there. Your kids are so cute! We are counting down the days until you guys get here!! We are very excited.
Stacy- the mountains are in the town where Jeremy wants you to move to. :)
Hey Laurel! I didn't know you had a blog until I found it on Carrie's. I am happy that I can keep up to date with you guys! I always wonder about you and how you are doing. I am glad I will be able to get all the updates now!
Erin I love you!
Post a Comment