Sunday, November 30, 2008

In Cousin Heaven











Our trip to Utah was greatly anticipated because we knew we would be meeting 3 new cousins for the first time. Here Jeremy's mom is holding babies Sophie and Max. The two were blessed while we were there and we were so glad to have been there for it! We had family pictures taken while were were there and had lots of fun afterward playing Rock Band and Guitar Hero. Jeremy and his brothers in law are even thinking about taking there band on tour. What would they be called? Air (Guitar) Supply? :)




3 comments:

Devin and Lindsey said...

It was so fun seeing you guys! I can't wait until the next time we get to visit or you guys come back here!

Stacy said...

Daniel has been really depressed since the band had to break up. He keeps saying "I wish your family was still here..." He has been playing rock band by himself and it just isn't the same:(

Andrea said...

I've been crying on my big pilla every night hoping the band will get back together.