Clara lost her first tooth on April 4. It pretty much popped out when I went to pull it. She is sooooo jazzed that she gets her name on the tooth chart at school! (finally!)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Is she old enough to be loosing teeth? I just don't believe it. I didn't loose my first tooth til almost second grade. I remeber loosing one in highschool too. Oh I was a late bloomer in that area. Congrats Clara!
4 comments:
Is she old enough to be loosing teeth?
I just don't believe it. I didn't loose my first tooth til almost second grade. I remeber loosing one in highschool too. Oh I was a late bloomer in that area.
Congrats Clara!
Cute little Clara!! That's very exciting! Did the tooth fairy come?
I hope she got something good from the tooth fairy! Way to go Clara! She looks so cute in that picture.
Congratulations Clara! You should've let us watch via web video.
Post a Comment