The kids and I had a great Spring Break. We made a list of all the things we wanted to do and we did all but one. (It's too hard to go geocaching in the snow!) We went swimming at the aquatic center with dad, we made egg decorations by blowing out eggs, we went to the movies, and we had a bunch of friends over and we rode the city bus to the WSU creamery. Most of the time I was too busy to take pictures, but I did remember to take some on the bus ride home. I took some time out to relax though on Fridlay by getting a babysitter and going to a craft fair, lunch, and antiquing with a friend. The sun finally shone this morning and we took the dog with us to go play by the river down town. Looks like spring will be here next week, but without the break. Oh well. :)
5 comments:
Iwas wondering where the spring was too this week, It is hard to move in the rain and snow but we got it done.
Enjoy the cheese!
It looks like you had fun. I love that you guys make lists of what you want to do. That is a good idea! Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!!!
How fun!! You guys did a lot of fun things! I love Zack in that pic. What a cute!!
Looks like fun! Your kids must be in pet heaven! Happy B-day Jeremy!
What a fun spring break :) (Though I'm glad it is finally getting warm!) Love all your posts--my girls might have to try your fun science projects when they are older. I remember the cat food project, too :)
Post a Comment