The light here in the fall in the northwest is amazing. It is bright white but also very warm on your skin. Today I played around, taking some pictures with this amazing light that was outside and streaming in through the windows. It’s like the earth is giving us one last break before winter takes over. It’s during that time that Jeremy and I like to look back at all the colors of the previous seasons and marvel at their vibrancy. These are all pictures I took today save one. Jeremy came home for lunch today and happened upon Zack and his dog on the couch. He took that one. Zack and Phoebe really are two peas in a pod.
Coming in for a snack…
Enjoying the warmth out on the trampoline while it lasts. (photo of Zack and 2 neighbors- I caught him out jumping in his underwear, and this was taken post pants.)
1 comment:
Nice pics :) My favorite for some reason is the one of the eggs. I love Zack and puppy, too :)
Post a Comment