Thursday, March 5, 2009

Disneyland!!!!!!!!!

Cousins Tyler and Hayley horsing around on the carousel.
Zack was so cool while waiting in line for Pirates.

Yup, that's actually Grandpa sitting in a teacup with three little girls!


Zack meets Mickey for the first time! (Hayley was on a ride with her cousins)



The funny thing about this picture is that none of us know while we are taking this that Jeremy is wearing an eye patch!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish we were there with ya! Looks like you had fun! The kids look adorable.

Devin and Lindsey said...

I'm jealous! I want to go to Disneyland! Hayley and Clara's hair looks cute. It looks like Hayley's isn't quite as curly? Or did you do it like that?

Laurel said...

I straighten it for her. Oh well, I was the same about not wanting curly hair when I was her age.

Lori Ellsworth said...

Fun pictures! Jeremy's eye patch is great!

Stacy said...

I am so jealous. When are we going to go to Disneyland? Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!