
Zack got a big boy haircut recently where he went to a barber and everything. Unfortunately every time I try to take a picture of him the flash makes him blink. Oh well, I'll try to post a better one later.

Okay so quick explanation- While we were on our trip to CA Jeremy didn't shave. So when we got back I dared him to shave everything and just leave a really cool
mustache. After some giggles he finally shaved that too. Doesn't he look like his name should be Luigi and that he should be making a pizza? Tee
Hee.
5 comments:
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! Rockin' the 'stache, Jeremy! I'm seriously falling on the floor in laughter! When I first saw these pics, I heard the sound in my head that is played in Summer Magic when they reveal Old Mrs. Hamilton's portrait! And then the sound that is played in Parent Trap when Mitch sees Margaret and falls in the water! NEEUUHH REUHHH...Seriously, that thing should come with a soundtrack for all the sounds it brought to my mind!
You know it's totally back in style in Hollywood! I must say I'm still not a fan and never will be!
By the way, that look of his in the first 'stache pic brings back memories...such a Jeremy look!
I think if Jeremy really did his facial hair in that style, I wouldn't claim him as my brother. :)
Brother, that is seriously the creepiest looking thing I have ever seen. EVER! You look like you should be named Chester the molester.
Scarrrryyyy! Please don't ever do that for reals.
Post a Comment