Monday, March 9, 2009

This weekend

Here's Zack all dressed up for church. I got him to wear a tie for about 1/2 hour while we were getting ready. Then I fed him down for a nap since our church is at 1pm (boo). He had to be waken up from his nap to go and there was no way he was wearing it then! But at least I got a pic of our growing boy.

Saturday we went down to walk along a river near by. It was fun to take the dog- she and Zack had fun chasing all the ducks. We have discovered that a tired out puppy is a good puppy!

4 comments:

Devin and Lindsey said...

Zack looks a lot like Jeremy with his hair combed like that! What a handsome boy!

Ginny said...

Love the picture of Zack with man hair and a tie!

Anonymous said...

He's growing up too fast!

Anonymous said...

Ok so I just found that you had this from off of Jess's blog. I have one too! You shoudl check it out. robandsuze.blogspot.com
I love blogging don't you!
I remember those days with Caleb, well we still go through that. Sometimes he is all for the tie, and other times he just want a sweater. Oh growing up is so much fun!