Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saint Patty's Day


So we celebrated St. Patty's with our family tradition of having a green dinner, but this time I came up with stuff that was already green! (Jeremy doesn't appreciate the green colored meat.) So we had spinach wraps, asparagus, and avocado chips. Oh, I did dye the apple juice green. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Green is really a great color! What a fun dinner you had. I love the thought of having green wraps instead of green meat too, sounds more appealing!

Stacy said...

You are such a fun mom! You need to give me lessons on how to be creative and a fun mom like you.

Devin and Lindsey said...

What a fun tradition. That does sound like a Jeremy thing, not liking eating weird colored food. Yummy wraps. Did the tortillas come with spinach already baked in?

Laurel said...

Yes, they came that way so they were already green.:)